Sunday, August 11, 2013

Anderson

Is it bad to have a crush on the brother of your Praetor? 'Cause I do. He's handsome. I've always been a sucker for the dark, shaggy hair, straight nose, and the sculpted jawline. I like green eyes best, but blue and grey are nice too. There are feelings for him that I have besides just for his appearance. He's serious and hardworking, which I love, but it's obvious he has a playful kind of crazy side that I'm going to admit I hope he'll reveal to me one day, but I doubt it. But he has this thick hard shell, kind of like a turtle, and I know it can be cracked. I want to be that one to do it. Call me crazy, but I think if I actually worked up the courage to maybe talk to him one time, I could do it.


Below her brief entry is seen a doodle. A stick figure stands at a fork int he road, leading to separate doorways.  One says 'Try and break through his shell, heartache for someone (not necessarily one of us), getting him to trust me (or making progress!' The other reads 'Ignore my feelings, heartache, awkwardness, easier, but better?'

The brief doodle is titled 'My life in a drawing.'

No comments:

Post a Comment