Friday, August 16, 2013

Neverland

I wish to go to Neverland
where all your dreams are born
I wish to go to Neverland
so take me there some more

There's a shadow hanging over my heart
There's a ghost hiding inside my mind
All alone and it's never gonna go
All alone forever inside

Maybe I could dream away
Find some place and stay today
Go, go, go to Neverland
And maybe one day I'll maybe be at hand

But I guess for now I'm here to stay
All alone I'm not leaving today
And there's a shadow in my heart
And a ghost in my mind

And maybe one day
They'll all fly away
And maybe one day
I'll land

And Neverland will wait for me
And my dreams will guide me there
I'll find that second star to the right
And follow on until I die

And one day I'll make it there
And everything will turn out fair
My dream will guide me home
And home is Neverland

And there's that shadow hanging o'er my heart
And there's that ghost hiding in my mind
But they'll leave when I find Neverland
If only It could be at hand

And maybe one day I'll land
One day I'll find Neverland
And my dreams will guide me there
And there is where I'm home.


No comments:

Post a Comment